Saturday, May 25, 2013

RuBarbie

So it finally settled in that the most recent season of RuPaul's Drag Race is over and with the hawt necklaces out from Olive I decided that I needed to show it off to try and drag out the season a bit longer in my heart. Of course then as I was styling my friend comments I look like a drag queen... not sure I agree with her but I felt like a Barbie.


All I know is that the bandanna tops from Cute Poison totally rock and once again Half-Deer has captured my attention with a set of her antlers. And even with Truth updating his hair packs I still love my old fades color packs almost as much as I love his new black and white packs, so I had to show off the old Barbie color at least one more time.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Juliet - Satin Natural
Hair: >TRUTH< - Zendaya - Barbie (With hairbase)
Antlers: +Half-Deer+ - Cute as a Button Antlers - Raspberry
Eyes: .ID. - Thank You Gift
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Necklace: .Olive. - the 2late2 #RUPOLOGIZE Word Plate Neckalce - Pink
Top: Cute Poison - Bandana Top - Black
Tattoo: +Half-Deer+ - Antler Hip Tattoo - Fresh
Pants: [AUX] - Belted Flairs - Black Skull
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Baby Pink
Pose: .ploom. - Lark - 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design