Sunday, June 2, 2013

Half Feline

I know I am getting bad about blogging but I keep coming up with half finished looks that need a bit of this and that and some of them have stuff that I got previews for that isn't released yet so they have to wait until I can get my hands on the items. But more is coming I promise! I will even get my minion back on track. But now you can see what distracted me for most of the past week!


Look at me I'm a white girl!!! Yes I know that was bad, but I am literally white! It is really hard to style in all white. It has been so long since I went neko I had to really think about this look while styling it with Jasmine but I think the final product was totally worth it. And now to show off the fruits of my labor a bit better.


I still got some purr in me :D

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Snow Panther (Platnium Group Lucky Board Gift)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Sierra - Black&Whites02
Headband: .Mes Sucreries. - My Cat Ears - Spiked Silver
Eyes: cStar - Doll Eyes - 06
Lashes: **NOYA** - Lash ARCITECT Eye Lashes Diamonds
Necklace: FuLo - Kittycat Necklace and Earrings
Outfit: [whatever] - Spiked Lingerie - White
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Somali Neko Tail
Pose: [ Presence ] - Just Half Feline [3-B]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design