Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Monotone Sea Shanty


Today I took a trip to the beach, and you know what I found? Awesome stuff from Malfean Visions, that's what! Everyone that knows me, knows I love comfy and cool clothing for warm summer mornings. So what's better than taking your favorite collared shit, unbuttoning it, then tying it up sexily? Wearing the matching, airy capris. What's even better? Nothing is over the amount of an upload, except the combo pack that comes with a matching bikini, of course. Personally, I like the Antique color of the set, but hey, there's five other colors you might just love.


So after I chose what my favorite set was while I was there, I dropped by Truth to see what was new. O. M. G! Truth's new hair by the name Storm read Kaylith all over it-- so naturally I got it immediately. I really loved it in white, so I grabbed my favorite white browed skin form cStar. Last I grabbed my favorite choker from HoD and set out to take a picture. Mid-way through the shoot I didn't like the eyes I was wearing, but then I realized The Sugar Garden had a special VIP gift out for their gorup members. The eyes are dark, glossy and alluring; they are also appropriately named Dark Skies. Totally awesome! Enough rambling though.

Now for the credits~

Hair: Truth - Storm - Black&Whites 01
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Dark Skies - Dark Brown
Skin: cStar Limited - Hope - Pearl (Sold Out)
Lashes: Glam Affair - Regina - eyelashes 04
Make-up: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 004 - Cat Parade (@ the Cosmetic Fair Summer 2013)
Shape: Custom. <3
Outfit: :{MV}: - Mirage Top & Capris - Antique
Hands/Feet: Slink Mesh Hands Elegant, Slink Mesh Feet
Choker: .HoD. - Draconic Claw Collar
poses: Apple Spice - Shy 007, Apple Spice - Sexy Pose 021

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design