Friday, June 28, 2013

Gotta Catch 'Em All

Well this is my RL Birthday blog post! It comes complete with a Pokemon theme thanks to my BF who got me Leaf Green and Ruby Pokemon for my birthday because I need to catch up on all the Pokemon I missed when all my family thought I was "too old" for that. Sadly this post fell apart and only got shoved back together due to Kaylith at the last minute insisting so I will keep this short and sweet!


Okay so the cliff notes... Cute Poison has this awesome new Gamer necklace out for Endless Summer. I still have all the stuff I made ages ago when I tried to play creator so I made myself a Pika themed cupcake I will share with anyone that asks for it.


Kre-ations has all of the awesome with the adorkable Pika Skirt group gift. Oh and adorable mesh Pikachu avi was to hard to pass up and thus Kaylith is wearing it with pride for my pic!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Carla 1 - Amber
Hair: Alice Project - Steph II - Black/Yellow
Horns: .::Kre-ations::. - {.*Chibi Oni*.} Horns V2
Cupcake: I made it ask me for it
Eyes: .::Kre-ations::. - Eclypse eyes - Uranus
Necklace: Cute Poison - Gamer Necklace (Available in Endless Summer Hunt)
Shirt: [IMP TAIL] - Catch'em All Female Mesh Tee
Skirt: .::Kre-ations::. - Pika Microskirt (Group Gift)
Shoes: N-core - COQUETTE - Black
Pose: (Pic #1) Apple Spice - Blogger 001 (Pic #2) Love Me Brutal - Pokemon Trainer 1
ADORABLE PIKA AVI

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design