Monday, June 10, 2013

Missed The Mark

Yes RL has distracted me but so has the newest (okay second newest since Thrift Shop Started while I was busy collecting all the skins) release from cStar. You want to know what this release is that has me all tied up? Well it is the second set in cStar's The Art Of... collections. This time around it is The Art of Neo Geisha and well I am blow away with these 100 skins. I will just start by showing you the teaser we all got. Not only did Jasmine outdo herself with these skins but Sabbian out did himself with the photography for the ads and all the models look stellar!


And front and center is my inspiration for this post. I saw that purple smokey make-up and said "I don't know yet what I can/will do with that, but I will do SOMETHING." Sure enough right before the skin launched, MV dropped a sexy number in my lap that just happened to be exactly what I needed for it to all click into place.


Don't ask me what is is that makes me feel the need to be edgy this week but I feel razor sharp between MV and cStar. Maybe the concert I went to has something to do with it. Yes that is one of those things I let take me away form the blog, but it is more fun to go to an Ayria concert than to stay inside all cooped up slaving away at the keys styling and photoshopping.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - TAO Geisha 4 - Dust
Hair: .Deviant Kitties. - Akuma (With Skully Bows)
Eyes: .ID. - Creature of the Night - Twilight
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Piercings: :HV: - Alice - Metal
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Voodoo Rocker - (Cross on Left Ear and Skull Heart on Right Ear)
Collar: Cobrahive - Nemi Collar - Studs
Top: :{MV}: - Harle Halter - Violet
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Voodoo Rocker - Cross
Pose: Apple Spice - Kawaii 001

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design