Monday, June 24, 2013

Song of Fire and Ice

So time for something completely different! Yeah this is a stretch for me but I think I've done it... Dreads AND a BLACK SKIN! *gasps all around* I know I've somehow pulled a look with a black skin out on occasion before but it really is hard for me. Though, when I saw the new hair from The Stringer Mausoleum this look literately fell in my lap. You can ask Kaylith I yelled "I call dibs on Metalhead!" as soon as I put on the copy that Helena was nice enough to hand me. Anyways lets show off the look.


And I have to say these mesh lashes I found might be my new favs. I had a hard time deciding on a color and I'm pretty sure I am going back for more before The Kollection is over. Also someone tell Kaylith to get he ass online so I can hand her the Male version of this necklace so we have a matching set. It is available at My Attic for only 95L$ and totally worth it since it comes with both the male and female versions no copy but trans so you can give the other half to your partner in crime! Not gonna forget Razorblade Jacket which once again takes my breath away with this sexy outfit! At first i was hesitant because of the mesh but after trying the demos I knew it would fit like a glove. This just reaffirms to me the great quality that they bring to the table. And before I go I have to show you what SL likes to do to me when I'm in a hurry to take pictures. This is why the post is 2 days later than planed because SL wasted all my time making me fix this.


In the end I was glad that this skin comes with 3 boob options because wearing a different option is the only way I ever got the skin to reappear. I better go back and try and make that skin reappear...

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Miss Libra 2012 - Coffee - Large (Select tones of skin available, but only on the Marketplace)
Hair: *The Stringer  Mausoleum* - Warpath V1 - L.E. Metalhead (Available only at The Kollective)
Eyes: .ID. - Creature of the Night- Open Flame (Left Eye) AND .ID. - Creature of the Night- Starlight (Right Eye)
Lashes: >!< Butterfly Kiss Boutique >!< - Mesh Lash - Nirvana Drama - Black/Black Diamond (Available only at The Kollective)
Lip Gloss: cStar Limited - Lipgloss 3
Necklace: .:EMO-tions:. - Prisoner of Love (Available at My Attic)
Outfit: Razorblade Jacket - Ring Leader - Black
Nails: Sn@tch - Fingertape - Black/Black Nails
Pose: Apple Spice - Sexy Pose 022

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design