Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fruit Ninja

Because it is summer and I got that random urge to eat something I don't really even like that much this week... Yes, I live in the south it is a sin but I actually don't really care for Watermelon! And thus besides eating it, and then burping it back up for the next 3 hours (For the record it really doesn't taste good the second time). I also created a look based off of the adorkable items Kre-ations has brought out that are watermelon themed and running with it. Thus a Fruit Ninja!


And a Fruit Ninja just seems to fit into a jungle. Thus I used my awesome ninja skills to stand still long enough for the jungle animals to come out and play! But now I have revealed my ninja identity and must change my appearance and go back into hiding.

And now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: *Curious Kitties* - Azil Ivy Skin - Chilled Watermelon
Hair: booN - hairpiece YUME96 - pink
Helmet: .::Kre-ations::. - Watermelon Helmet
Eyes: ~*By Snow*~ - TorleyMelon Eyes - Small
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 5
Eye Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 006 - Cat Hipster
Mouth Nom: ! Ice Meep ! - Kawaii Watermelon Nom
Top: [SWIFT] - Spiffy Gal - Watermelon
Shorts: Sn@tch - Sierra Jean Shorts - Wine
Hands: SiniStyle - Taped Fist - Loose Hand - Forearm
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Lime
Boots: .::Kre-ations::. - Warmy heels - 03 Watermelon
Pose: Apple Spice - Action 002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design