Sunday, July 21, 2013

Where The Wild Things Are

So I was actually really inspired when I stopped by The Boutique. I had seen the necklaces that Half-Deer came out with and thought they were adorable but wasn't sure what to wear them with until I dropped by the event, then all of the things called to me! And, yes I do mean all of them. So I assembled my wardrobe and headed into the wild!


Along with the cheetah print dress I found (I swear it is leopard but I keep getting told I'm wrong) I found GIRAFFES and TIGERS! Yes I got excited when I went out exploring for this photo. Thanks to all the awesome Gazelle pieces I found I had to pull out my hoofs from Epic again just to be all sweet and deer like. But the kitty in me overruled and I had to be fierce.


But yes all the Gazelle pieces especially these awesome ear/horns From O.M.E.N and the necklace form Half-Deer and just go buy all the things trust me you want to!

And now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Miss Sagittarius 12' - Neutral - Perky
Hair: .Olive. - the Sa-fari-sha Burnt Brown - 10 [No Twig] (Available at The Boutique - July)
Antlers: O.M.E.N - Boutique - Safari - Antelope Antlers -  Brown - Ears (Available at The Boutique - July)
Earrings: O.M.E.N - Boutique - Safari - Tribal Earrings - Cream Wood (Available at The Boutique - July)
Eyes: .ID. - November Gift
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 5
Eye Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 009 - Hardcore Cat
Necklace: +Half-Deer+ - Wooden Savannah Necklace - Gazelle (Available at The Boutique - July)
Dress: !Rebel Hope - Sahara Mesh Dress Cheeta (Available at The Boutique - July)
Tattoo: .Pekka. - Leopard Spots Tattoo - Dark
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH Slink - Basic Nails
Legs: *Epic* - Basic Faun Legs - Warm Brown - Brown Hoof
Pose: Apple Spice - Walking 004

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design