Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Taste My Rainbow

I can't believe it has already been a year! Thank you to everyone that has helped me along the way! Thank you for my random readers new and old! I have come a really long way, in soo many ways, since I started this adventure. So for this post I felt it would only be appropriate to include some of the people that helped me get to where I did. Skyler the awesome fun-sized friend that helps me style and take pics. And to fill in, where Kaylith was intended to be, is my friend Boo who is awesome and took on the rainbow vomit challenge to help me get the effect I wanted, since Kaylith computer is exploded until the Lemonade event kicks off and she can get some funds to get a new one! So lets show off the sexy rainbow vomit that is a total explanation of all that The Rainbow Fashionista stands for.


To put this simply and break it down Skyler = Cute Kawaii Goodness, Dragon = Casual with Attitude, and Boo = Edgy and Fearless. We show off three of the more prominent sides of me that I show on the blog. I may not always be colorful on the blog but The Rainbow Fashionista stands for so much more than color. It stands for all the different sides and all the variety that can be brought to the table by my fashion choices while I romp around SL with my friends as we show off our creativity. Anyways enough of my rambles for now. Thank you for reading my blog up to this point and I hope you continue to follow my random silly blogger self as I continue to show off all my colorful facets in that fun cyberspace we all call home in SL.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

DRAGON:
Skin: cStar Limited - Elia - Peach - Perky
Hair: .DK. - Neopunk
Eyes: [Void] - Lacerate II - Constricted - Rainbow
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Piercing: Cute Poison - Zephyr Piercing (July Group Gift)
Face Tattoo: cStar - Leopard Print - Black
Collar: Cobrahive - Kennon Collar - Pride
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. - Flying Heart Necklace - Steel
Chest Piercing: Cute Poison - Asset Piercing
Dress: *HolliPocket* - Tasty Delight - Rainbow Grey (Was Part of She and Him Event)
Tattoo: .Pekka. - Leopard Spots Tattoo - Dark
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH A:S:S  - SLINK Avatar Enhancement Nail Appliers - Rainbow
Bracelets: (SSS) - Bangle Bracelets - Rainbow
Boots: *Epic* - Neo-Trekker's Foot Gear - Boot

BOO:
Skin: [Void] - Seren - Cream - Black (Will be released soon!)
Shape: [VoiD] Female Shape - Standard XS Ekko (Will be released soon!)
Hair: Action - Amelie Overdose
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes - Rose (L)
Lashes: *REDGRAVE* - Eyelashes -06-
Eyeliner: [ iren ] - Eyeliner_7
Eyeshadow: cheLLe - (eyeshadow) Rainbow Eyes (Dark)
Tears: Pink Acid - Tears of Color Face Make-Up
Lips: .Pekka. - HOMICIDAL Lipstick Grunge Edition (black)
Teeth: [:T:] - Parted lips (prim) Vampire 2
Collar: (r)M ~ Posture Collar ~ No.09
Dress: *HolliPocket* - Tasty Delight Mini - Rainbow - Plain (Was Part of She and Him Event)
Sleeves: Vestigium - Geisha III
Arm Warmers: *Epic* - Manga Rainbow Lite Brite Gauntlet - Black
Butterfly: *Epic* - Butterfly Buddie - Rainbow
Hands: Slink - Relaxed Hands
Ring: RO - FAMOUS Ring - Rainbow
Boots: *Epic* - Neo-Trekker's Foot Gear - LE-Rainbow
Kneepads: *Epic* - Dark Gladiator Knee Guard

SKYLER:
Skin: Essences - *CHO Skin* ~ Light Rose~Brown
Hair: *Alice Project* - Namie
Eyes: .ID. - June Gift - Galaxy Eyes
Lashes: Maitreya - V.I.P. Group Gift - Mesh EyeLashes
Ears: :HV: - Pierced! Ears - Skittlelicious - Medium
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Spectrum Lines Eyeliner
Piercing: HV - Beast - Skittlelicious/Metal]
Sleeves: Vestigium - Chibi Dreams III
Necklace: {Violet Voltaire} - Harajuku Girls - Rainbow Necklace
Dress: *HolliPocket* - Tasty Delight Mini - Rainbow 2 (Was Part of She and Him Event)
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH A:S:S  - SLINK Avatar Enhancement Nail Appliers - Rainbow
Bracelets: !K&L! - Rainbow Nova Kitty Bracelets
Shoes: *Epic* - Neo-Trekker's Foot Gear - LE - Rainbow Purple

Poses - GLITTERATI - Trouble (3 Person Pose Set)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design