Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How You Like Meow?

I fell in LOVE with these cute little pocket pets from Birdy and I had to collect my favorites! In doing so I think I managed to collect all but the fawn pug but hey that just means more pockets full of joy! Then this Cardigan shirt combo came out for Collab 88 and I spent two whole days tryign to get on the sim every opportunity I had to get this top combo because all of the options and uses that were running through my head had me spellbound! Anyways I shall now show off the fun I had with the meows.


I had too much fun putting this look together and giving it the spunky fun vibe I intended while playing with the meow theme that I didn't realize I had gone for until trying to set up the shot.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Veronica - Jordan - Bourbon - RARE
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Ainsley
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: .ID. - Creature of the Night - Twilight
Necklace: .Pekka. - Ribbon Heart Collar - Purple
Tattoos: Letis Tattoo - The Time - MM12027
Top: [Aux] - Loose Cardi & Top - Black
Kitty In My Pocket: .Birdy. - Pocket Pet {Kitten} - Marked
Pants: =Razorblade Jacket= - Fuel Low Rise Jeans - Faded Black
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH [Atooly] - Dark Ombre Polish
Pose: .ploom. - b - 6 Curvy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design