Sunday, January 19, 2014

I Like My Coffee Black Just Like My Metal

Needless to say these lyrics have been repeating in my head all week so I figured between needing to help out Kaylith so she can release this pose set *COUGH* and a little bit of inspiration via the song I came up with something new that I love. Totally helps that Cute Poison came out with the new Hush Piercings which totally fit the line "I can't wait for you to shut me up"... But anyways I'm trailing off fashion so lets get back to the issue at hand.


Also a close up because this piercing is epic and I just love how all the details fit together.


And now I've gone from MSI to rick-rolling myself in my head I'm just gonna leave you with the credits before I explode with more random lyrics.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Carla 1 - Amber
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Ainsley
Eyes: .ID. - City Lights - Gray
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Lips: cStar - Lips Matte 096
Piercing: Cute Poison - Hush Piercing - Black (Available at Project Limited)
Necklace & Earring Set: [tea.s] - Love me not - Onyx Set (Available at The Theme Park)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Pumpkin candy - MM932
Corset: Sn@tch - September Corset - Black w/ Lace Bustier
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer - Bangles - Spiral Jewelled Skulls
Ring: [INK] - Crown ring - Antique silver (Available at The Seasons Story)
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH A:S:S - Crossed Polish
Skirt: Sn@tch - Temple Mini - Black
Boots: Goth1c0 - Dress to Kill Boots - Black
Pose: . Presence . - Strut - 004 ( Mirror )

1 comments:

Mildread Gloom said...

Gorgeous look, and love the title- MSI are awesome!

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design