Wednesday, January 1, 2014

In With A Bang

So to start the new year off right cStar has released her new Miss January skin line and I just spent the last hour grabbing up one of  each form the gatcha! (yes I have spares a plenty so message me inworld if you need a tone I may have it). Add the new sparkly skin with a partially redone face, which I LOVE, and the newish sparkly dress from Sn@tch and I'm ready to bring in the new year right!


And Vasha was right when she said that I would LOVE these versatile bracelets. But anyways I'm not one for the rambling I have skins to help people collect. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

And now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Miss January 2014 - Blush
Headband: [tea.s] - Happy 2014! Headband - Free Gift
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Melita
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Eyes: .ID. - Soulful - Colors - Blush
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Solitaire Heart - Short - SILVER
Dress: Sn@tch - Vickie Party Dress Darks - Wine
Bracelets: +DV8+ - Crushed Palais Bracelets
Nails: Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH [Atooly] - Dark Ombre Polish
Pose: Apple Spice - Casual Pose 010
Photo Box: W. Winx - WinxBox - Countdown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design