Thursday, January 23, 2014

Silently Screaming

Funny how after sitting named and ready to be blogged a day late the title makes even more sense with current emotions running through my head. But I will keep this short and sweet because well there isn't even much to it.


Once I saw the bright colors of the new hush piercing that Cute Poison put out for Project Limited (I suspect my attachment to rainbows may have been the cause to the colored version but not 100% sure) I had to play with them. And thus this bright eyed creation.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Cheyanne - Neon - Subdued - RARE
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Melita
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: cStar - Stoner Eyes - 04
Piercing: Cute Poison - Hush Piercing Neons (Available at Project Limited)
Neck Tattoo: cStar Limited - Yellow Neon Gills
Necklace: Glam Affair - Chainedlink Necklace Black/Silver (Available at Collab88)
Pose: Apple Spice - Makeup Model Pose 002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design