Saturday, February 1, 2014

She Bangs


She bangs, she bangs
Oh baby when she moves, she moves
I go crazy 'cause she
Looks like a flower
But she stings like a bee
Like every girl in history


Yes, I know Ricky Martin originally sang the song, but as soon as I put the necklace on William Hung was singing in my ear... Any who! I feel sexy and I love this top I almost forgot I bought awhile back. But hey I found it and it is time to show it off!


Also this HAIR! I think I am in love! Magika strikes again! Also yay! Cute Poison is back to making the pretties! My need for new piercings is finally being met!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Kassandra - Cat Eyes - Acorn
Hair: Magika - Never
Eyes: .ID. - Deep Eyes - Gray
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Piercing: Cute Poison - Clutter Piercing
Necklace & Ring Set: Maxi Gossamer - 9mm Joli Petite Fatal
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Illuminati - MM13019
Top: [Motivaction] - Open Shirt w/ Corset - Victorian
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH A:S:S - Crossed Polish
Pants: Sn@tch - Shine Jeans - Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Casual Pose 025

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design