Monday, February 10, 2014

Don't Be A Drag

Just be a queen! So these new drag lashes that cStar has in the works to be released in the near future totally got me stuck on drag queens and for some reason that's the song that got stuck in my head despite the 101 different songs RuPaul and his gurls have out. Anyways! Playful fun rainbow look!!


Anyways the rainbow whore in me is showing and I had to go get this outfit from The Big Show even though I don't wear the mesh boobs or butts and I'm loving it! It also has unicorn parts but since I was a unicorn last week I decided just to tuck and go.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Popsicle - Peach
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Sierra - Black&Whites01
Lashes: cStar Limited - Drag Lashes - Popsicle (Coming Soon!)
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat Liner
Eyes: cStar - Stoner Eyes - 04
Necklace 1: Part of Outfit
Necklace 2: [MAGIC NOOK] - Over The Moon Necklace - Silver
Tattoos: !K&L! - Rainbow Rave Paint
Outfit: [QE] - Unico- White (Available at The Big Show)
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Rainbow
Pose: .ploom. - b - 6 Curvy
Vanity: .Olive. - the Forget me Not Bedroom - 50's Vanity
Stool: .Olive. - the Forget me Not Bedroom - Cushion Stool

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design