Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pank Is The New Black

So I find it incredibly ironic that the BlackOut2014 event has more pink stuff out than black but I think it was intended that way. Either way I found a few goodies to fall in love with and have to show them off!


You know the first thing I went for was these shoes! RAINBOWS! Closely followed by the gas mask because well it is snowpocalypse down here in the south and between being prepared and rainbows I was a must buy. Not sure if this tattoo is hiding else where and I've just been missing it or if it is special for the event but I saw it and grabbed it before I accidentally missed my only chance if it was a BlackOut only item. And well since the pank was prominent all over the place and yesterday reminded me of my love for this dress I had to break down and snag it in hot pink. Who knows maybe one day my entire wardrobe will be pink...

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Miss Janaury 2014 - Pixie
Hair: Magika - Never
Eyes: .ID. - Soulful Colors - Blush
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat Liner
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Piercing: Cute Poison - Stellar Piercings
Mask: [geek.] - Protocol Survival Gas Mask - Pink (Available at BLACKOUT 2014)
Necklace: Cute Poison - Archaic Necklace (Available at BLACKOUT 2014)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Aeternus - FULL14002 (Available at BLACKOUT 2014)
Dress: Razor /// - Prowler Dress - Hot Pink (Available at BLACKOUT 2014)
Bracelets: AlterEgo - I cord bangles - pink (Available at BLACKOUT 2014)
Hands: Sn@tch - Fingertape Black/Black Nails
Shoes: *Epic* - 8-Bit Heart Sneaker Wedges! - Blackout.Black (Available at BLACKOUT 2014)
Pose: Apple Spice - Flirty Pose 004

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design