Friday, February 7, 2014

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Though in this case I may be. So close to Valentines and I am single of my own doing. Oh well just because I lost my footing in the game we call love doesn't mean the rest of you can't enjoy the awesomeness that is being produced this first half of the month! For starters the Miss February skin that cStar has put out is absolutely AMAZING and I gathered all of the tones as fast as I could!


Pairing one of the earthier tones with the adorable horns that C.C. Kre-ations put out for the With Love Fair and the cute faun face tattoos that Half-Deer put out for FLF today and I feel cute and sexy!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Miss February 2014 - Lynx
Horns: .::C.C. Kre-ations::. - Lovers Vow~ Her Horns (Available at the With Love Fair) (PS I color tweaked the hearts they are more of a BRIGHT RED and I went but but they need to match the lips. The horns are mod so this is totally a thing you can do too! If you know how to edit parts of objects.)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Esperanza
Eyes: .ID. - Stunning (Special Edition) - Brown
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Face Tattoo: +Half-Deer+ - Faun Face v.2 - Type A light - Nose 1 (Available as part of FLF today)
Pose: Apple Spice - Relaxed Pose 002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design