Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Familiar Taste Of Poison

No idea where this streak of blogging mojo came form but I won't object! Time to share another look that I concocted over the past few days!


All of a sudden Halestorm is blasting in my ears and my rocker edge style came to the surface. It totally helps that within the past few days these boots, the hair, and the rings were released and were instant *grabby hands*. Everything just fell into place form there since Cute Poison and Razor always have pieces that play well together. Just think The Black Out event starts in a few hours and my three of my favorite shops are special guests (Cute Poison, Razor, and Letis Tattoo) I may be rocking more than I can handle in the coming days. Especially if the pending snowstorm hits my area as predicted and I can keep power while snowed in. Anyways...

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: MIA14 - EMBER Skin - Super Pale Tone with GeekChic - Darker Black Eyebrow Option, thick Lashes w/cateye liner Makeup Eye Makeup Option, and Dark Lips Option
Hair: Truth Hair - Tyr
Eyes: .ID. - Deep Eyes - Gray
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Piercing: Cute Poison - Clutter Piercing
Necklace: Cute Poison - Poison Necklace - Black
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Illuminati - MM13019
Dress: Razor /// - Prowler Dress - Plain Black
Hands: SiniStyle - Taped Fist & Black Nails - Loose Hand - Forearm Gap
Rings: Cute Poison - Bad Bitch Rings - Black (Available at The Big Show)
Boots: Razor /// - Onslaught Boots - Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Hair Pose 001

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design