Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sweet Dreams

Are made of rainbows! Hey look I got my rainbow back! At least for a little while while I obsess about these adorable ears from Half-Deer. And I feel like I am cheating on cStar but the new skin form Atomic was just too cute to pass up! Plus with all the brow options and lip options available for cheap it makes a great basic skin for me to dress up or down or sideways or back ways when I don't wanna play with the elaborate makeups that I adore form cStar. Anyways time to show off the rainbow!


Still loving the newest piercing from Cute Poison that is now out in the main store with the few sets that remain now that Project Limited has come to a close. Better go grab it now before you can't get it anymore. And stop by Atooly for the cute little star necklace on the Jack and Jill hunt. It is a great simple accessory that I'm sure I will use time and time again.

Skin: .Atomic. Skin - Muse - Creme w/ brow add-on Pastel 6
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Melissa - Iceberg
Headpiece: .PANIK. - Magic Unicorn Rainbow - Black Metal
Ears: +Half-Deer+ - Melty Sherbet Ears - White (Available at The Surreal Complex - Dreams division)
Eyeliner 1: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat Liner
Eyeliner 2: cStar Limited - Spectrum Lines Eyeliner
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Piercing: Cute Poison - Clutter Piercing
Necklace 1: [tea.s] - Star Key Necklace - Onyx
Necklace 2: [Atooly] - Little Star Necklace - Blue
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Rasalhague - MM13022
Corset: ! deviousMind - Valentina Corset - RAINBOW
Pose: Apple Spice - Casual Pose 023

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design