Monday, February 17, 2014

Radio Silence

I got all bam blogging there for a sec then had to reel myself back in because of a RL. I blame boys. Not men BOYS. But yeah radio silence there so I didn't kill anyone but I think I am back in action now, or at least back to stable predictable twice a week or so. Anyways time to show off my spoils!


All of the sexy grunge -I'm a badass- feel that I love right now. I mean who doesn't love these boots?!?!? Also yay I can be all official for tea.s now! *does the happy blogger dance while eattign Tagalongs*

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: .Atomic. - Skin {Muse} - Creme w/ Lipstick 2 - 7
Hair: Truth Hair - Tyr
Eyes: .ID. - Deep Eyes - Gray
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Piercing: Cute Poison - Hush Piercing - Black
Necklace: [tea.s] - My Heart - Silver (Available at Seraphim Social)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Aeternus - FULL14002
Top: Sn@tch - Delana Silk Tank - Black
Pants: Sn@tch - Go Out Skinny Jeans - Black (Available at Thrift Shop)
Hands: Sn@tch - Fingertape - Black/Black Nails
Rings: Cute Poison - Bad Bitch Rings - Black (Available at The Big Show)
Boots: Razor /// - Onslaught Boots - Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Fierce Pose 005

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design