Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Love Is Dead

So Sn@tch came out with this awesome slouchy sweater outfit for Woeful Wednesday and it was instant LOVE. I even pushed Kaylith out of the way to get to it first, despite the skull almost surely marking it as her's even before she saw the green leggings. Either way nanabooboo I got the sexy (Ivey was all I'm soo proud and you blog looky what I made and I had it in my hot little hands last night) and you should too!


I also figured that since she added a runway to the new build it needed to be put to use! Ivey better make big plans for it or I may just make them for her!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: .Atomic. - Muse - Creme - Eyelid (B) - Brown Brow
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Tyr
Make-Up: Sn@tch - Sinister Gloss Makeup - Purple
Eyes: .ID. - Delicate Eyes - Brown
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Piercing: Cute Poison - Crave Piercing
Necklace: .Pekka. - Ribbon Heart Collar - purple
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Aeternus - FULL14002
Outfit: Sn@tch - Deadlove Mesh Outfit - Purple Leggings w/ Sweater (On sale this week for Woeful Wednesday)
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH Sn@tch - Nails- Gloss Tips/DARK - Grape
Boots: Razor /// - Onslaught Boots - Black
Pose: .ploom. - b - 6 Curvy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design