Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Rebel Love Song

So Goth1c0 decided to oblige the other night when i was all I wanna style but IDK what and these sexy little dresses caught my eye. Next thing you know I was dressed and pacing waiting for Cute Poison to release the piercing that had been teased for a couple days. And then came the RL interfering and well it turned out for the best, because not only did I find out about this awesome bow that is gracing my head with its adorkableness but I sweet talked the ever epic Kayltih into taking the pic for me and I must say she did a much better job that I would have pulled off!


I think I got my sexy on while all dressed in leather and I'm pretty sure I can find some place to go!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: .Atomic. - Muse - Creme - Eyelid (B) -Black Brow
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Lolita (Available at Collab88)
Headband: [Atooly] - The Kenzi Bow Headband - Black
Eye Make-Up: Sn@tch - Sinister Gloss Makeup - Black
Eyes: .ID. - Deep Eyes - Gray
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Earrings: [Atooly] - Brooke's Bow Earrings - Black
Piercing: Cute Poison - Crave Piercings
Lips: Sn@tch - Sinister Gloss Lips - Red
Necklace 1: .Pekka. - Spiked Collar - Silver/Black Meta]
Necklace 2: Goth1c0 - Spiked Heart Necklace - Black (Available at the Rock Attitude Fashion Fair)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Aeternus - FULL14002
Dress: Goth1c0 - Leather Bustier Dress - Red
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH Sn@tch - Nails- Gloss Tips/DARK - Black
Ring: [Atooly] - My Broken Heart Ring - Black
Boots: Goth1c0 - Dress to Kill Boots - Black
Pose: .ploom. - SeeThru - 4 Curvy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design