Wednesday, April 23, 2014

When All Is Said And Done

AlterEgo has re-grabbed my attention after I fell away from it for some reason and I can't help but wonder what I ever thought was missing in the first place. Maybe I just got grumpy during the start of the appliers craze since big boobs and an even bigger butt don't appeal to me 9 times out of 10. But there is just something about AlterEgo that is drawing me back. And this time I might be here to stay. Shirts with built in bigger boobs so I don't have to mess with appliers and system layers pants that I can tuck into my favorite boots and not look like I jumped back to 2012. And loads of the edgy style that I am slowly leaning towards as of late. Either way AlterEgo is back in my mix.


I fell in LOVE with this Photo Prop Scene and I'm sure I will use it more than once because of the variety it has built in plus the other endless possibilities with all the different angles and my sneaky poseball usage.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Veronica - Jordan - Bourbon - RARE
Hair: Magika - Never
Eyes: .ID. - April Gift - Blue-Gray
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Piercing: Cute Poison - Ova Piercings (Available at The 100 Block)
Collar: .Pekka. - Spiked Collar - Silver/Black Metal
Necklace: Cute Poison - Tagged Necklace - Icon
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Aeternus - FULL14002
Top: AlterEgo - Half Tee - To Die For
Bracelets: [Atooly] - Iggy Spiked Bracelets - Black (Available at The 100 Block)
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH Sn@tch - Nails- Matte Tips/DARK - Purple
Rings: Cute Poison - Bad Bitch Rings - Black
Pants: AlterEgo - Legacy Denim Jeans - Krave 5 (Available at Krave Inc.)
Pose Prop: .[ pose+ivity ]. - Urban Prop Scene (Available at Pose Fair 2014)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design