Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Summertime Sadness

I know it's not even summer yet but this warm weather and the new piercing from Cute Poison got the song stuck in my head and I can't get it out. HALP!


Either way I decided to play it up with bright colors and then happened to accidentally find the perfect backdrop at the newly redone AlterEgo sim so Tahdah! I share a bit of the bright skies I have outside right now before our pending summer showers.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Cherryade - Jordan - Acorn
Hair: Magika - Rhyme (white colored version edited to match my brows)
Eyes: .ID. - Daenerys Eyes - 2
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercings
Necklace: Cute Poison - Tagged Necklace - Doll
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Pumpkin Candy - MM932
Top: Razor /// - Lolita Dress - Solid (Available at The 100 Block)
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH Sn@tch - Gloss Tips - Faded - Plum
Bracelets: Cute Poison - Lucky Star Bracelets - Silver
Shorts: Sn@tch - Hard Alley Jean Shorts - Black
Pose: Elephante Poses - For The First Time #1 (Available at Pose Fair 2014)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design