Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Night To Remember

And to stop stalling. This post has been up my sleeve since I got to set foot into Uber the second day of the Macabre round and well, I put a social life ahead of the blog post and now I get to stop procrastinating and play catch-up. Anyways the pretty pretty caught my eye and I decided I should try my hand at formal again to see if I can even compete with what Kaylith pulls off...


I think I did pretty well considering my switch from 'Creature of the Night' status...

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: -Glam Affair - Lauren skin - Asia 05 (Available at Uber)
Hair: .ploom. - Mystic - Monotone (Available at Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Eyes: .ID. - Deep Eyes - Gray
Earrings: Cute Poison - Memorare Earrings
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Collar: Maxi Gossamer - Choker - Misha Dark Fairy (Available at Uber)
Necklace: [tea.s] - Tortured Heart Necklace - Red (Available at Xiasumi School Festival)
Dress: Valentina E. - Dahlia Dress - Blood (Available at Uber)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant WITH Sn@tch Nails-Gloss Vamp
Shoes: Cute Poison - Maneater Spiked - Black
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet - High
Pose: Apple Spice - Blogger 013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design