Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Born in the Wrong Generation



So if you're looking at this photo and the first thing you think is Red Hot Chili Peppers or a hint of Nirvana, then you're right. I was listening to my favorite albums while styling this look, setting up the set, and working on it in photoshop. I sometimes feel like I was just born in the wrong generation, or a generation too late. But that's okay, because the musicians I adore will live on through their music.
Anywho now about the outfit itself, I was able to get my hands on a copy of cStar Limited's Jessie skin in Shine. I absolutely love how it looks on my shape and as I looked at it, I though... This looks like she could be a pretty kickass musician. So I grabbed my favorite skinny jeans from MoiMoi, a tartan shirt from Miel, and some classic sneaks from Deco. I picked up my guitar, turned on my amp and got ready to play!

Now for the Credits:
Hair: MOON{Hair} - Panic Switch (FREE)
Skin: cStar Limited - Jessie - Shine
Lashes: -Glam Affair- - REGINA - Eyelashes 04
Eyes: cStar Limited - Gleam Eyes - Purple
Piercing: Cute Poison - Ova Piercing - PArt 2
Necklace: Cute Poison - Guitar Pick Necklace
Shirt: Miel - Tartan Shirt
Tanktop: Sn@tch - Butch Tank Top - Black
Bracelets: [Atooly] - Iggy Spiked Bracelets - Black
Jeans: MoiMoi - Skinny Jeans
Sneakers: DECO - Mesh Classic Sneaks - Black
Guitar: All Meshed Up - Rock Band Guitar
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands - Casual * Fist
Pose: Apple Spice - Walking Male Pose 002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design