Saturday, November 22, 2014

See Right Through Me

So for once I decided I could go a little bit bolder than is my norm and I have to say I don't think I did too bad. And you all should get excited because soon there will be a brand new computer build in my future and I can finally play with all the graphical goodness that I have been wanting to that my craptop can't handle. Though you will be losing me some to all the steam games I have bought on sale over the years and haven't been able to play. Anyways on to the sexy that is the rest of my haul from Uber.


I freaking squealed when I saw this corset, and that was before I found out exactly how detailed it is. What I thought was just an image panel is actually a see through panel with the skeleton rigged into it. And it is hard to pass up corset lacing wherever it is, so this hair was also an instant must and found me another hair place to play around with.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: -Glam Affair - Lauren skin - Asia 01 (Available at Uber)
Hair: little bones. - Voodoo - Landslide (Available at Uber)
Eyes: .ID. - Stunning (Special Edition) / Honey
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Loa Happy Skulls
Bra & Panties: erratic / giselle - lingerie / nude (Available at Uber)
Corset: erratic / alexis - corset / nude (Available at Uber)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant WITH Sn@tch Nails- Natural-Black Tips
Shoes: JD - Wednesday Leather Black (Available at Uber)
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet - High
Pose: Apple Spice - Sexy Pose 022

1 comments:

Ivey Deschanel said...

Love it! <3

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design