Monday, November 10, 2014

An Essence of Magick



Look around, open your eyes, and the magick all around us will be reveal to you!

This post initially was inspired by the beautiful jewelry of Keystone. The creator makes some beautifully crafted, 100% original mesh jewelry that makes my fantasy side sing in delight. I sat for a while unsure of how I would style it, but looking at cStar Limited's shelves, I picked up a skin that I positively fell in love with. With hair from Moon {hair}, eyes from Clemm, and a dress from Sn@tch, I was set and ready to go with one thought in my head-- Purple. So with that inspiration, I posed up at one of my favorite locations. Something however was... just missing. It wasn't until my friend Degra's picture popped up in my Flickr feed that I remembered: ELF EARS! (Degra makes so many ears, noses, and other neat stuff!) I grabbed a pair he made, popped them on, colored them, and was good to go. The shutters of my camera sounded and here we are.

Now for the credits:
Photographer/Model: Kaylith Zeurra
Hair: MOON {Hair} - Mirror Mirror (FREE)
Skin: cStar Limited - Anise - Plum - Unicorn Ash
Eyes: Clemmm - Scoped Eyes - Fuschia
Lashes: cStar Limited - Drag Lashes - Pure Black
Ears: The Prop Shop - Tintable Knife Elf Ears
Jewelry: .Keystone. - Anike Jewelry - Silver
Dress: Sn@tch - Spellcraft Gown - Black
Pose: *PosESioN* - Fetish 10
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands - Casual

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design