Thursday, November 20, 2014

All I Feel is Strange


I'm nothing but strange in the delusion of a perfect world.
You can definitely tell I've got some inspiration from Kerli up in this style. It all started when I found this hair from Runaway and paired it with this gorgeous lingerie from Violent Seduction. Being, well, strange I couldn't help but give her a little bit of a sinister or rather undead look... That's kind of my thing. Speaking of undead, I was looking for a new pair of undead eyes since my others were getting a little bit over used. I found myself at Dead Apples since it has been a while since last shopping there, and boy did I find the PERFECT eyes. But how come no one told me Dead Apples was making awesome skins?! I totally had a "What! I need this!" moment and bought their Ari skin (and slink appliers) in Porcelain immediately. Needless to say, I'm pretty much in love.

Dead Apple's Ari skin comes in five tones (sold separately- Porcelain, Honey, Summer, Latte, & Choco), and includes tons of options. There's 10 eyebrow options (including no brows), 4 lip options, 3 freckle options, 1 cheek shape option, 1 dewy effect for the face, and an included reference shape. There's also 3 handy eyebrow shapes included. For appliers, they have them available for Wowmeh, Loudmouth, Slink hands/feet, Tangos, and Azz.

Now for the credits:
Hair: [Runaway] - Kerli - Essentials
Skin: {Dead Apples} - Ari Skin - Porcelain (Cold Lips / Dewyness)
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Phantom Eyes - Blind Rage
Lashes: -Glam Affair - Shironuri Lashes 1 - Coal
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 001 Serious
Collar: -Glam Affair -  Arm Harness (Discontinued)
Lingerie: Violent Seduction - Eos - Ivory
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands - Elegant
Pose: .Ploom. - Bones - 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design