Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Blind Sight



Featured in ECLIPSE Magazine

Back in November I was invited to participate in ECLIPSE Magazine, but little did I know it was the great honor of holding November 2015's proust spotlight! I was asked to do three photos and that it could be all the same style. Well that's not how I roll, so I did three completely different looks. This one is quintessential me, involving my love for androgynous fashion and elements of my daily real life fashion. Anyone that knows me, knows me by my bowler hat and my alternative fashion taste.

Hat: Deadwool - Bowler - Black - RARE
Hair: Besom - Long Beach - Essentials
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Sunglasses: Goth1c0 - Oculus Round Big Glasses
Piercing: Moon Amore - Ukka Septum - Bat - Black
Lipstick: Zibska - Ricana Lips - 34
Collar: Goth1c0 - Malkuth Collar - Female
Top: BOYS TO THE BONE - s/he tank - alien babe
Tattoo: Se//Mi - Fujutsu - Arms & Hands Set
Pants: Plastik - Militia Jeans - Coag
Boots: Blackburns - Platform Work Boots - Unisex
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Sabana 1: Moon Amore - The Sacred Sabana - Manos Misticas
Sabana 2: Moon Amore - Sacred Sabana - Mystic Eye
Sabana 3: Moon Amore - Sacred Sabana - Constelaciones
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design