Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Opalescence


Featured in ECLIPSE Magazine

Back in November I was invited to participate in ECLIPSE Magazine, but little did I know it was the great honor of holding November 2015's proust spotlight! I was asked to do three photos and that it could be all the same style. Well that's not how I roll, so I did three completely different looks. With this one I decided to do a look that was soft, light, and feminine with just the tiniest twinge of creepy. After all, I do have to incorporate my darkness in all that I do!

Hair: Little Bones - Creme - The Blondie
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sinistre Eyes - Pink Shades Edition - Blossom
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Ania - 04
Lip Gloss: Blacklace Beauty - Hi-Gloss Lips Version 2
Choker: Junbug - Highland Ribbon Necklace - White
Outfit: Zibska - Pixie Dust
Nails: A:S:S - Precious 2
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design