Sunday, December 27, 2015

Far From The Crowd


I really like the color purple, especially when it comes to hair. I decided to play with Little Bone's vibrant colors and I am definitely in love, they're really gorgeous colors! This combination of makeup from Zibska went incredibly well with these gorgeous eyes from Dead Apples. I must say this necklace from Zibska is especially pretty in design and texture; Emma comes with 18 gemstone textures in three texturable areas and 4 metal textures, via HUD. Though, Charm blew me away with this delicate ring; Eva's Ring comes with 7 stone textures and 2 metal textures. To finish off the look I went with a favorite nail set from Finesmith, which I felt was a nice touch. As for posing I made my own, then created a set that reflected my current mood.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Little Bones - Night - Vibrant (Available @ N-21)
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sinistre Eyes - Pink Shades Edition - Cerise
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Knute - 05
Lipstick: Zibska - Cierra - 09 (Available @ F R O S T Fashion Fair)
Necklace: Zibska - Emma (Flux Sur Mer Dec. Exclusive)
Ring: Charm - Eva's Rings - Silver/Purple
Nails: Finesmith - Slink Nails - Solid
Dress: Wayne - Khloe Dress - Black
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design