Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Can I Play With Madness


Featured in ECLIPSE Magazine

Back in November I was invited to participate in ECLIPSE Magazine, but little did I know it was the great honor of holding November 2015's proust spotlight! I was asked to do three photos and that it could be all the same style. Well that's not how I roll, so I did three completely different looks. This one is heavily inspired by fortune tellers and of course the song Can I Play With Madness, by the legendary Iron Maiden. So gaze into the crystal ball with me and tell me, what do you see?

Hair: Little Bones - Grixdale - Blondes
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Ikon - Charm Eyes - Fjord & Forest
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Noir No. 2 Eyeshadows - Riley
Lipstick: BlackLiquid Makeup - Blue Jeans - Matte
Headpiece: Charm - Moontear Headpiece - Onyx
Piercing 1: Keystone - Annyn Nose Chains - Double - Onyx
Piercing 2: Moon Amore - Ukka Septum - Celtic - Black
Jacket: Gato - Fortuneteller Jacket
Bodysuit: Zibska - The Bodysuit
Rings: Izzie's - Celestial Midi Rings - Black
Nails: A:S:S - Precious 2
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Gesture & Splayed
Pose: Custom.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design