Monday, December 28, 2015

The Centipede


I'm going to start this out by saying I'm seriously terrified of centipedes. Of all things to be scared of and so many things I'm not scared of, centipedes get me. So that being said, I was dared to style this Centipede body from Aii. The Centipede includes a tattoo in 8 colors (plus one tintable one), omega and TMP appliers, a rigged mesh body with AO, an unrigged top, unrigged horns, and a color change HUD. There are 11 colors for the shell, 11 colors for the belly, 12 colors for the legs, and 7 colors for the pincher; UV and shadow maps for customization included as well. To top off the dare, Maddy added that I should use gold as a color scheme. Challenge accepted! So off I went in search of what to use. At Dead Dollz I found this gold bodysuit that was sexy, and the way the hips are cut on it worked perfectly with the centipede body and lets the centipede tattoo peek out. At that point it dawned on me that it would match perfectly with Titzuki's pitgirl bracers in gold! I loved the shape of Zibska's Bjorg collar, so with some careful adjustment it fit perfectly. As for cosmetics, I used this eyeshadow from Zibska, nails from Finesmith, and a custom eye stripe I may release later. I must say posing with this tail was a bit difficult, but I managed to make my own pose that just demanded an editorial hair.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Exile - You Send Me - Naturals
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Ikon - Charm Eyes - Chocolate
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Zeng 12
Eye Stripe: Custom.
Collar: Zibska - Bjorg
Bodysuit: Dead Dollz - Lumen Body Suit - Gold
Bracers: Titzuki - Pitgirl Bracers - Gold
Nails: Finesmith - Slink Nails - Solid
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Upper Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Lower Body: Aii - The Centipede

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design