Friday, January 25, 2013

Down The Rabbit Hole

So other than being a model manager my other excuses for not blogging much at least the past few days is the newest release at cStar. Last year there were gotcha machines out with different zodiac themed skins every month that followed the zodiac and had lots of skin tone options, this year is something totally new and if the trend keeps up my OCD will be going mad every release. This year the theme for the month gatcha releases is "The Art of ..." and here is the sexy ad that shows off the skins.


And if you read the fine print it says there are 200 skins. Yes you read that right 200 skins! It took me 3 days to collect them all but my collection is complete so my OCD is put to rest until the next release. My collection is so complete I even bought the lashes and eyes that were used in the ad that were put out for sale by the gatchas. So long story short, yes I have a problem, now I am not gonna try to stop having a cStar addiction anytime soon. The skins are worth way more that Jasmine sells them for, and the extremely limited and hard to find skins allow me to stand out in a crowd more than I would normally.

Now that I have given my excuses time to show off my outfit. Especially since this is one of my favorite pictures I have ever done.


Funnily enough the cStar skin wasn't the piece that got me thinking about this outfit. Odd I know but sometimes inspiration strikes form odd angles. For instance I originally saw the Kre-ations Horror Haute piercing and was befuddled as to what to do with it, so it got stashed away until I was wondering around Sn@tch and found this outfit in the lucky boards. Yes, I sat there for nearly an hour and dragged all my friends to tag the board until it finally hit a 'D' for me to grab it. From there everything fell into place. From the perfect goth skin from cStar to the horns from Kre-ations. And the keyhole tattoo Half-Deer made for The Retreat adds just that little bit of detail on my chest so that the posture collar fits in nicely and I can have my chest covered enough not to twitch.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - TAO Goth 4 - Shine
Hair: .ploom. - Iris - Coal
Horns: .::Kre-ations::. - Marker Horns
Ears: :Zombie Suicide: - Mesh Gauged Ear Base - Size 3
Ear Plugs: :Zombie Suicide: - Hello Kity Plug ADD-ON For Size 3
Ear Butterflys: :Zombie Suicide: - Butterfly ADD-ON For Size 3
Eyes: .Insufferable Dastards. - Creature of the Night v2 - Starlight
Piercings: .::Kre-ations::. - Jestery piercing (For January Horror Haute)
Posture Collar: Cute Poison - Posture Collar - Cross (Part of last week's SL Fashion Week Now at the mainstore)
Tattoo: +Half-Deer+ - Keyhole Tattoo (For The Retreat)
Outift: Sn@tch - Pierette From Hell (Current Lucky Board Prize)
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Black/White Cross
Shoes: Dare Designs - Delora Boot (Comes in all of the colors of the Delora outfit)
Pose: Apple Spice - Fighting Gravity 001

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design