Sunday, January 6, 2013

Blow Me One Last Kiss

I've been busying play Flesh Wrangler for a week so I decided to take some time out and do at least one blog post this week before I go back to trying to corral models. This post has a deeper meaning that just looking pretty too after thinking more about my last post and with what RL has thrown at me this past week. When one door closes another one opens and with the 2012 "door" closing the 2013 "door" is opening and i see lots of changes in my future so I will "blow 2012 one last kiss goodbye" before jumping through the door to start off my 2013 on a good foot.


But back to the clothing of awesome win! I LOVE the new corset dresses from SN@TCH, because awesome sexy dress that just screams "please come here I look pretty and you should want to make me yours". And sexy over the knee boots I love them soo! And then there is my newest horn fetish that has me spending all my L$ trying to get all of the rare horns in the Gatcha at the ZODIAC event, sadly I'm still missing Cosmic, but I'm hoping I get it before they are gone! Also the Gelf Collaboration ears that I absolutely ADORE now come in a short version that is just as much win as the original! Defiantly a must buy for anyone that likes to dress up as something other than plain old boring human!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Kiryn - Subdued
Hair: Alice Project - Steph II - Black/Teal
Headband: Beusy - Spiked Headband - Black
Horns: [Aux] - In Dreams - Horns - Onyx (Available at ZODIAC!)
Ears: [][]Trap[][] [ni.Ju] - Short Gelf Ears - Pierced
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: .::Kre-ations::. - Eclypse Eyes - Neptune
Necklace: +:+WTG+:+ - **Galaxy**
Chest Enhancer: *Curious Kitties* - Chest Enhancer (I only had access to the "Perky" boob option of the skin so I used the chest enhancer to get the boobs into a corset effect. The skin normally comes with 3 cleavage options which includes one that works wonderfully with corsets.)
Dress: Sn@tch - Nikki Corset Mini Dress - Teal
Nails: Izzie's - Long Metallic Nails - Frostbite Color Pack (Available at Collabor88)
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Voodoo Rocker - Skull Heart
Shoes: *Epic* - Mesh Latex Boots - Coal
Pose: aDORKable Poses - Heartbreaker 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design