Monday, January 28, 2013

Bad Reputation

Yes the new cStar skin still has me totally obsessing. with 200 different skins it is hard not to want to pull them all out and play, so play I have. This time I got a little Punky with my Goth and am serving up so "fireceness" as RuPaul would say. Yes, I am a RuPaul's Drag Race fan and just finished watching the season 5 premiere. So now that I've seen the premier I can get back to werk.


I really don't know why I keep forgetting I have these boots! I seriously LOVE them they have that rocker girl feel that I love and always look for but can't ever find boots for and here they are right in my inventory... And this dress! So glad I bought it when it was on sale at an event when it first came out. I knew it would come in handy and I was right! It totally makes this look werk.


With how much I've been bragging about and loving on this skin I figured it was about time I gave you some face. I totally love all the detail on this skin and how it just POPS! Not to mention the limited edition eyes and Lashes for sale by the gatcha machines. They totally add to the look of the skin but don't drag your attention away with their detail. It's a perfect blend.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - TAO Goth 3 - Marble
Hair: .Deviant Kitties. - Neopunk
Ears: [][]Trap[][] & [ni.Ju] - Short Gelf Ears - Pierced
Eyes: cStar Limited - TAO - Black Goth Eyes
Lashes: cStar Limited - TAO - Goth Lashes
Piercings: :Zombie Suicide: - Jewlbie Piercing - No Shadows
Posture Collar: ezura - Twisted Hunt Lady - Black Collar (Twisted Hunt Fall 2012 prize I think)
Dress: =Razorblade Jacket= - Punk Prom Dress - Black
Hands: SiniStyle - Taped Fist & Black Nails - Loose Hand - Forearm
Boots: :Zombie Suicide: - Tsusime Boots - Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Party 005

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design