Friday, January 11, 2013

I Write Sins Not Tragedies

So I FINALLY got my hands on the Evoke skin form cStar and I must say LOVE!!! It may look like I ate a pen, but I feel like I am channeling Sharron Needles and LOVE IT! I feel fierce and look it too. If I can bite a pen I can bite your head off too! But the skin isn't the only thing that makes this look come alive by any means. The new eyes form Kre-ations keep calling my name with the off the wall eye colors and beautiful detail that give them an otherworldly look. The new mesh ears form Zombie Suicide make pierced and gauged ears look too easy. The more I wear piercings in SL the more I want them IRL but with all the options in the add-on packs for these mesh ears I get to play around without having to submit myself to the needle for IRL piercings and I can change them at whim! All of the add-on packs come with multiple color/picture options for all of the sizes so your not having to re-buy the ears of the add-ons if you decide you want a bigger gauge in your ears (or a smaller one).


And yes I am continuing with my antler/horn addiction. I swear Half-Deer and Kre-ations started it and they just keep coming out with more stuff so I doubt the addiction is going anywhere soon. And Sn@tch is dead intent on making me feel pretty and sexy with all her releases these days because this corset totally hollered my name from across the store when I walked in. Mix that with the mesh pants from Auxiliary and the Maxi Gossamer Jewelry that always makes me free sexy and well you have one sexy chick willing to strut her stuff and take the names of anyone that turns their head to check out her ass (Because these jeans make it look damn fine!).


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Evoke 2010 - Pale
Hair: .ploom. - Dawn - Dipped 2 Color Set
Antlers: +Half-Deer+ - Fawn Antlers - Licorice
Ears: :Zombie Suicide: - Mesh Gauged Ear Base - Size 1
Ear Piercings: :Zombie Suicide: - Piercing Set  #1 add-on For Size 1
Ear Plugs: :Zombie Suicide: - Day of Dead plugs ADD-ON For Size 1
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: .::Kre-ations::. - Eclypse Eyes - Pluto
Choker: The Red Queen - Black Metal Chameleon (Well the choker ripped out of it, I think... Cipher did it and threw it at me so blame her)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Erzulie's Love Charm - Short - SILVER (Available at Collabor88)
Corset: Sn@tch - Selena Corset - Black
Nails: Izzie's - Long Metallic Nails - Frostbite Color Pack
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer - Bangles - Damasc - SILVER (Available at Collabor88)
Tattoo: +Half-Deer+ - Antler Hipbone Tattoo
Pants: [AUX] - Belted Flairs - Black Skull (Available at The Dressing Room Fusion)
Pose: Apple Spice - Red Carpet Pose 013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design