Thursday, January 24, 2013

Peepshow

I have been spending a lot of my time these past few weeks hanging out at Dare Designs. Since being model manager comes with needing to familiarize myself with the clothing and make sure my models know what is out there and how it all works together I have been playing around in the Dare Designs closet myself making myself look pretty. I have to say this Cabaret/Burlesque look I came up with is defiantly one of my favorites so far so I had to share it!


I do soo love latex! And the fact that I found a reason to wear the Carmen 2.0 skin I grabbed form cStar on a whim makes me all the happier!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Carmen 2.0 - Subdued
Hair: Magika - Awkward
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: .Insufferable Dastards. - Creature of the Night v2 - Starlight
Outfit, Collar, & Wristbands: Dare Designs - Scorch - Blue
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Onyx
Boots: Dare Designs - Delora Boot (Comes in all of the colors of the Delora outfit)
Pose: Apple Spice - Ballet 007

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design