Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Just Like A Pill

So the other night I needed a pick me up after getting rejected... So my friend Skyler decided to take me out freebie hunting, since being rejected while broke does not a shopping spree make. Well this lead us to the Energy Club where there area ton of good quality freebies available to the group. After we raided that I decided that I kinda loved the skin that I got and styled to it. So in summery this look has been ready for like 3 days but between work and me being bitter I wasn't able to post it. Now that I'm less bitter and had the night off here it is.


I am still loving on these new mesh ears from Zombie Suicide. Totally well done with detail and well I figured out how to play with the tunnels and plugs to double up. With all of these options I don't think I will ever be bored with them. Can you tell that being rejected made me feel more girly that usual? All the pink and the bows, I guess I just feel more...fragile...than I normally do.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: **SHINE** - Malena Energy - Pale (Available free at Energy Club)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Claire Mesh Hair - Vanilla Pudding
Ears: :Zombie Suicide: - Mesh Gauged Ear Base - Size 3
Ear Tunnels: :Zombie Suicide: - Black Bling Tunnel ADD-ON For Size 3
Ear Plugs: :Zombie Suicide: - Bubble Swirl Plug ADD-ON For Size 1 (Edited slightly to fit)
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: cStar - Stoner Eyes - 18
Tattoo: :: YaYo :: - Heart - Faded
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Dog Tags - Peaceful Love - Short
Shirt: Sn@tch - Fling Top - Aqua
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Aqua
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer - Pink South Sea Pearl - Bracelets (Available free at Energy Club)
Rings: .Olive. - the It's FASHION WEEK Baby! Bow Ring - Pinky Nosy
Skirt: Blueberry - Alice Denim Skirt - Black
Shoes: N-core - COQUETTE Platform - Clear Pink
Pose: Apple Spice - Fashion Pose 005

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design