Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Angels With Even Filthier Souls

I had all of these things to say for this picture, but then RL took over and I ended up with people making mouth farts in my ear on Skype so... I'll start off with letting the picture do the talking...


I'm pretty sure my goal was a Sexy Valentines Succubus... And I'm pretty sure I pull it off, at least I would do me for Valentines. With the sexy new Megan skin from cStar and the wicked hunt prizes from Kre-ations I found my muse, and Collabor88 supplied a sexy dress and sexy heels. Top it off with the jewelry set that Loulou&Co has out for Perfect Wardrobe and a purse form Maxi Gossamer and I am ready for a night of seduction.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Megan 3 - Blush
Hair: ::Exile:: - The Only Exception -Sunset
Horns: .::Kre-ations::. - Red Passion Horns (Available in the Bubbly Heart Hunt)
Eyes: cStar Limited - Megan's Eyes Blue
Lashes: cStar Limited - Megan's Lashes
Dress: r2 - A/D/E metallic dress - red (Available at Collabor88)
Tail: .::Kre-ations::. - Heart Keeper Tail (Available in the Pimp My Valentine Hunt)
Hands: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - :: EROS :: - Bracelets and Rings (Available at Perfect Wardrobe)
Purse: Maxi Gossamer - Madame Midnight - Black Velvet - Hand
Boots: r2 - A/D/E kneehigh boots - red (Available at Collabor88)
Pose: Apple Spice - Gown Pose 010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design