Thursday, February 28, 2013

Devoted Viole-n-t Heart

Needless to say I have fallen way behind my plans for the second half of this month, but i plan to make all that up next month with a bunch of posts featuring the awesome events and my favorite designers participating in them. But anyways back to the now. The newest release from cStar has some definite attitude and I just had to show it off.


Since it is still feburary and there was still enough of the awesome heart stuff to go around I had to slip in a few more of my favorites form the month. The first being this outfit from Sn@tch. Yes, I meant to blog this sooner, but since I happened to be hanging out with Jasmine one night while she was working on these skins and got a preview I knew it was a perfect match and had to wait until I could get my mitts on everything for this post. The second is the posture collar from (red)Mint. There are at least 9 different styles available but the heart was my favorite. It has every feature I think I could ever possibly need in a collar (Except maybe a rainbow script, but it has a bunch of colors to choose from in the HUD).


This past week or so I have totally rediscovered MV and have no idea why I ever got distracted and stopped shopping there. In this post I am featuring one of her awesome nail sets but expect to see a lot more about MV from me in the future. Also got to point out the adorable fox head necklaces that Olive brought out for this round of SL Fashion Week. Okay I think my rambles are done for now.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Maiden 2 - Blush
Hair: >TRUTH< - Hollana - Elvira (Available at Collabor88)
Eyes: cStar Limited - Megan's Eyes Blue
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Collar: (red)Mint - Posture Collar - No.02
Necklace: .Olive. - the FOX Head Neckalce - Onxy (Part of this week's SL Fashion Week) 
Outfit: Sn@tch - Have a Heart Outfit - Purple Sweater
Nails: :{MV}: - Can't Kill the Metal Nails
Boots: Razorblade Jacket - Regulator Combat Boots
Pose: Apple Spice - Blogger 001

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design