Sunday, February 10, 2013

Is This What You Wanted?

I warned Kehl that his new Jacket would be the cause of me going boobless and by-golly it was. I spent an hour trying to find one of my female shapes that agreed with it and gave up and borrowed a shape one of my friends made for her male alt. But the Jacket is TOTALLY worth it and you need to encourage any man you know to go grab it at the Men's Department right now while it's on sale!


So yes, I spent my morning making a pretty man avi, and when Kaylith saw she pounced on me and demanded a picture. Rare that it is that I go male and she stays female we had lots of laughs as I tried to keep up the male attitude as we were pose hunting. Needless to say I ended up on the pink poseball a few times by pure not remembering that I was the one "wearing the pants in the relationship" today. Also going to point out that I am totally wearing a FEMALE skin. Just goes to show how versatile cStar skins are. In the right lighting and with a slight Drag Queen edge you can make a macho man come to life.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

DRAGON (Male):
Skin: cStar Limited - Miss Sagittarius 12' - Neutral
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Teeloh Mesh Hair - Night shadow (with Hairbase)
Eyes: .Insufferable Dasdard. - Creature of the Night v2 - Starlight
Face Piercing: Cute Poison - Opprobrium Piercings
Neck Piercing: Cute Poison - Vendetta Piercings
Jacket: =Razorblade Jacket= - Subtlety Rogue Jacket
Jeans: Sn@tch - Biker Leather Pants - Black
Boots: [monso] - My Combat Ankle Boots - Black

KAYLITH (Female):
Skin: cStar Limited - Megan 3 - Blush
Hair: Lamb - Glass Candy - Ink,
Hair Base: (love) - Hair Base - Black
Eyes: cStar limited - Megan's Eyes Green
Lashes: cStar Limited - Megan's Lashes
Necklace: Sinistyle - Zydrate Anatomy - Choker
Jacket: Beauty Killer - Vicious Jacket - UK Punk
Shirt: Sn@tch - Rollergirl Tank - UK
Pants: Acid & Mala - I <3 my jeans - ripped - blue
Tattoo: Ink'd Up! - Notorious - Fresh Ink
Shoes: [NeurolaB Inc.] - Hi-Boots Runner Combat
Nails: [ Presence ] - Free Basic Black Nails

Pose Prop:  Nani Poses - Torn Apart (Prize from Torn Between Hunt)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design