Saturday, February 9, 2013

Captured By Syn

I am gonna make this a quick and ...dirty... post. Well not really dirty because I made sure the nipples were not visible for the version that I am posting here. If you really want to see Kaylith's nipple you can go over HERE. That being said, yes it is odd for me to do a picture like this and yes it stems off of me being in an odd mood the other night and having friends that were willing to get into mischief with me. Thus Syn got to have her way with the Brightside, and the Darkside.


I am not even going to pretend to take credit for this picture. The poses and picture itself are all Kaylith. I was just in a mischievous mood and pulled out my harness and Kaylith decided to join me when Syn offered to play mistress for the pic. So from there Kaylith and I let our nicknames come to life as we mirrored each other like ying and yang. I with my bright rainbow make-up and pure innocent personality. Kaylith with her darker, sexy, let it all hang out, and not so innocent personality. I think Syn just wanted to say she could control us, but when Kaylith and I are paired together no one can control our scatterbrained schemes.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

KAYLITH (LEFT):
Skin: cStar Limited - TAO Goth 4 - Coffee
Hair: ::Exile:: - About Last Night - Raven
Hairbase: ::Exile:: - Hairbase 1 - Raven
Horns: +Half-Deer+ - Fawn Antlers - Heretic
Eyes: cStar Limited - TAO - White Goth Eyes
Lashes: cStar - TAO Goth Lashes
Collar: Haus of Darcy - Draconic Claw Collar
Outfit: The Sugar Garden - Black Leather Harness Bra & Panties (Part of Dirty Pillows Hunt)
Hands: SiniStyle - Taped Fist & Black Nails - Full Palm -Forearm Gap 
Nails: [Presence] - Basic Black Nails
Tattoo: [Under The Couch] - Twin Revolvers
Shoes: N-Core - EMPORIUM - Pure Black

SYN (CENTER):
Hair: Magika - Calm
Eyes: ~*By Snow*~ - Hybrid Eyes - Sky
Collar: Mesmerize Dungeon - Rubber Cuffs v4
Outfit: Dare Designs - Stingray Latex - Blue
Shoes: Graves - G391 Bound Boots

DRAGON (RIGHT):
Skin: cStar Limited - Spectrum 2.0 -Cream
Hair: Magika - After
Hairbase: Truth - Hairbase - Espresso
Horns: +Half-Deer+ - Fawn Antlers - Faithful
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Collar: Cobrahive - Nemi Collar - studs
Outfit: The Sugar Garden - Black Leather Harness Bra & Panties (Part of Dirty Pillows Hunt)
Hands: SiniStyle - Taped Fist & Black Nails - Full Palm -Forearm Gap
Tattoo: +Half-Deer+ - Antler Hip Tattoo - Faded
Shoes: N-core - POISON - Noir Intense

Pose Set: [Presence] - Captured by Syn


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design