Friday, February 8, 2013

Your Love Has Torn Me Apart

With Valentines Day rapidly approaching and themed stuff at every turn I took this opportunity to not only show off some of the awesome stuff a few of my favorite creators have made but also to vent a little of my S.A.D steam off at the same time. But for starters lets do a quit hunt with only 25 stores and awesome prizes at all of them! Atooly Hunts is putting on their Torn Between Hunt and I just have to share because there are many awesome poses, decorations, and pieces for your avatar to wear packed into a quick little hunt that can easily be done in one night. What are you waiting for hit the STARTING LOCATION and get hunting!


But now to share my look I made after playing with my hunt goodies!


I knew going into the post that I was gonna have to use pink, no matter how much I hate it, after seeing the necklace from Cute Poison I knew I had no choice as the outfit started to form in my head. From there my mind went straight to all of the torn/broken Valentines pieces because well, let's face it, my first Valentines 'alone' since I joined SL is bound to be rather bitter. Yes, I have my awesome friends and my sexy Kaylith (One of my Best Friends whom I'm partnered to) but I do long for cuddles with a guy, I'm just that kind of girl. So after finding the corner set from Inspired, the stiches where my heart should be tattoo from Half-Deer, and the "Happy Fucking Valentine's Day" Shirt from Yulice among the collection from hunting I knew I was ready with a few of the things I already had in my inventory. The veil that Half-Deer came out with this morning for SL Fashion Week was just the icing on top of the cake.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - PinkHunt Skin 2010 Edition - Pale
Hair: Alice Project - Steph II - Blonde/Pink
Veil: +Half-Deer+ - Birdcage Veil - Pretty Pink/Black (Part of this weeks SL Fashion Week)
Eyes: cStar Limited - Unique Eyes - Pink Spectrum
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Face Tattoo: Pink Acid - Tears of Pink
Necklace: Cute Poison - Love Necklace (Prize from Torn Between Hunt)
Tattoo: +Half-Deer+ - Cross My Heart - Stitches (Prize from Torn Between Hunt)
Shirt: [yulice] - Happy Fuck Valentine's Day! - Vneck (Prize from Torn Between Hunt)
Jeans: Sn@tch - Shine Jeans - Charcoal
Shoes: N-core - COQUETTE Platform - Clear Pink
Pose: Apple Spice - Ground 001
Furniture and Wall Decal: ~*~ Inspired ~*~ - Torn Apart Corner Set (Prize from Torn Between Hunt)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design