Friday, February 22, 2013

Little Razorblade

~ Hey hey little razorblade, girl you're so so dangerous. ~
~ You say you wanna try and get away, and that's just so obvious. ~


So Kehl is really good at peaking my interest these days with his awesome creations for Razorblade Jacket. I saw these boots for sale during the black out event and relized there was no way I could just settle on the black option and bought the full version when it came out. The HUD has so many options I may never buy another pair, and that is saying something with my combat boot fetish. From there I found out that Sn@tch had released another sexy mesh corset number and I felt like I had dies and gone to heaven. So from that pairing I totally got a sexy rocker vibe and a certain song stuck in my head and just had to run with it from there.


And the requisite closeup on the torso, because well HOT DAMN! The piercings form Cute Poison help give it the edge I was looking for along with the piles of jewelry form Maxi Gossamer. Not to mention I am totally loving this hair from Truth. I still cant believe he put the packs out for only 88L$ at Collabor88...

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Alyx - Peach - Sultry - EyeA/dkbrow (Group Gift)
Hair: >TRUTH< - Hollana - Lava (Available at Collabor88)
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Earrings- Voodoo Rocker - Cross & Skull Heart
Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. - Fiercely Independent Eyes - Magnetic Eyes
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Captive Piercing
Neck Piercing: Cute Poison - Neck Corset Piercing - Black A
Necklaces: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Voodoo Rocker - Group All
Top: Sn@tch - Sally Corset Top - Black
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer - Bracelet - Voodoo Rocker - Cross & Skull Heart
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Blood
Jeans: Sn@tch - Faith Latex Jeans - Black
Boots: Razorblade Jacket - Regulator Combat Boots
Pose: Apple Spice - Rockstar 007
Setting and Props provided by Skyler's Inventory

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design