Monday, March 4, 2013

Slut Like Me

This look has been in the works for ohh... about 2 weeks now. It was done, finished, I was ready to take pictures and post it then I got wind of the newest cStar skin that at that point was in the works. The Slut was due to get assembled and the Ad pictures taken within the week and after walking into cStar dressed as I was I was told to save this look because it just might be Slutty enough for the ad. A week later Jasmine contacted me and asked if I was interested in being in the ad and I was more than happy to help. It isn't everyday a designer remembers your style and wants you to style for one of their ads. I really am flattered that Jasmine wanted to use me and humbled by the experience. SL is really full of some awesome designers and once you get past the part where you put them on a pedestal where you aren't good enough to breathe their virtual air (Yes, I used to do this, thank goodness for the shove in the right direction that was started by Vasha of +DV8+ and assisted by soo many other wonderful designers to get me past it) they are really awesome people too. Anyways I'm rambling, so let me reel myself back in with the pretty epic awesome picture that Jasmine used for the Ad for the new cStar - The Slut Skin.


I just can't stop looking at myself in that picture and it is just a little awkward when you think about that. But then again, the ad doesn't entirely reveal the extent to which I looked like a slut. And really I do a bit but hey I think I look DAMN SEXY and that was my intent when I found this corset at MV that started it all. It comes with a skirt but I just wasn't feeling the whole reveal the cleavage, but cover up my legs idea so I wen't out and found some sexy panties with garters and stocking to bring out the sex appeal.


The antlers are an afterthought that got added when I saw them in Half-Deer's Arcade Gatcha ads as well as mister cuppycake because well cupcake whore had to add in mister cupcake because cupcake. And the original title of this post when I was brainstorming was Girl on the Floor, But after Getting asked to do the ad picture and finding this adorable cute skybox from Olive some quick rethinking got me the awesome picture and a new title that fits even better than the first.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - CE - The Slut 2 - Blush
Horns: +Half-Deer+ - Eternum Antlers - Black Silver Studded (Available at The Arcade)
Hair: [e] - Thrive - Black 04 (Store Closed)
Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. - Fiercely Independent Eyes - Magnetic Eyes
Lashes: cStar Limited - Megan's Lashes
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Captive Piercing
Collar: (red)Mint ~ Posture Collar ~ No.02
Corset: :{MV}: - Agnes Corset - Noir
Bracelets: .Olive. - the Refreshed Bear Trap Bracelet - GunMetal/Silver
Nails: :{MV}: - Can't Kill the Metal Nails
Panties: Nyte'N'Day - Peeks Lingerie - Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Heartbroken 003
Cupcake: +Half-Deer+ - The Sugar Battalion - Noir (Available at The Arcade)
Skybox: .Olive. - the Tiny Cozy SkyBox (Fifty Linden Friday Last Friday)

Top Picture taken by Jasmine of cStar
Bottom Picture taken by Kaylith of [Presence Photography]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design