Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Blue (Da Ba Dee)

"I have a girlfriend and she is so blue." Yes, yes I am today. And now the song is stuck in my head and probably your's too. Here is a link to help for after you're done reading the post and need to unhear the Eiffel 65 song. But anyways back to my awesomely blue themed post. This actually started awhile back when the Maiden skin first came out. I was in love with the way the blue pops off the Chocolate Kiss tone, but was iffy about grabbing the darker tone because to be completely honest I'm scared of styling the darker tones. Kaylith, Jasmine, and Christiana all teamed up on me and told me I should get it and try to style it later. Well here is later now that AnTi-Social came out with the perfect set of leggings to compliment the make-up I could not resist the urge to tackle styling a look.


I have to say the more I look into Truth Hair the more I find something for those occasions that I would otherwise be at a loss of hair ideas. The fades pack is epic useful and has some of those combinations that are popular and some of those odd ones that are hard to find. Again I have to love on these versatile boots from Razorblade Jacket and how easy they are to transform with the HUD for whichever outfit I need them for that day.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Maiden 5 - Chocolate Kiss
Hair: >TRUTH< - Zendaya w/Roots - Chocmint (Chocolate Hairbase worn too)
Eyes: Sn@tch - Gloss Eyes - Medium Turquoise
Lashes: cStar Limited - Megan's Lashes
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Erzulie's Love Charm - Short - Silver
Top: :Zombie Suicide: - Palmistry tank - Black (Available at The Black Market)
Leggings: AnTi-Social - Aqua Fusion Leggings
Bangles: Maxi Gossamer - Bangles - Damasc - SILVER
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Aqua
Boots: Razorblade Jacket - Regulator Combat  Boots
Pose: Apple Spice - Against the Wall Pose 008

I also have to thank my partner in crime for taking the pics and editing them together. Her skills far outshine my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design