Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day Glow at Night ( The Black Market pt.1 )



YAY! The March round of The Black Market has begun, and I'm so excited. The first thing I got my hands on was an epic cute outfit from Intrepid, in which I instantly thought cStar's Aubree skin went well with it. I totally love the color combinations in the jacket and skirt, don't you? I decided some cute buckled heels from -ForbiddenBerry- would go well with it too. Then for the sake of simplicity and not over-powering this cute combo, I decided one of my favorite necklaces by Maxi Gossamer would fit in here. My dilemma for a little bit was finding the perfect hair, though. Whatever I put on didn't quite please me in the look I was going for, so I thought it was time for a trip around the grid for some hair shopping. Surely enough one of Truth's new releases fit the look I was going for perfectly! I absolutely love long, wavy, dark hair. <3

Now for the credits~

Skin: cStar Limited - Aubree Skin - Elven Warm
Hair: Truth - London - Night
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Awake Eyes - Ice Blue
Lashes: Ploom - Lashes 4
Outfit: Intrepid - Belted Jacket & Ruffle Skirt (Available at The Black Market!)
Nails: Rotten Defiance - Nailed - Black Matte Manicure Short
Heels: -ForbiddenBerry- - Black Buckled Ankle Boots (Available at The Black Market!)
Poses: Apple Spice - Fashion Pose 006, Apple Spice - Walking 004

SLURL to The Black Market ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design