Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Hint of Spring

Wee Spring is in the air and as such I decided I need to be playful and less dressed than my winter attire for this post. But also Spring means rebirth and new beginnings which it totally appropriate for me and the blog right now. Especially since this is the first post where I get to feature Cupcakes as one of their official bloggers! With this addition as well as everything else going on Spring and renewal was the only thing on my mind as I was putting this look together.


It is only fitting that I stuck to the bright blue that reminds me of the spring sky when picking out the outfit and one of the many makeup options that come with this gorgeous skin from Cupcakes. And I have to add that the theme form Collabor88 fits me all to well this month and it is oddly appropriate as I think about it after I made the look as I ramble through my blog post! The New Romance Collection featured in Collabor88 this month has a bunch of beautiful creations from a wide variety of designers in this beautiful Spring-y pallet. Also I have to say I love this new ploom hair and all that has been done to make the ploom demos even better and more user friendly! You defiantly need to go check it out and buy some hair because well HAIR! It's an addiction.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: Cupcakes - Emmy - Caramel (Brow*Brown) Bare (Available at Skin Fair 2013)
Eye Make-Up: Cupcakes - Emmy - Eyes - Ice (Available at Skin Fair 2013)
Lip Make-Up: Cupcakes - Emmy - Caramel - Lips - Gloss - Peachy (Available at Skin Fair 2013)
Cleavage Option: Cupcakes - Emmy - Caramel - Cleavage - Enhanced (Available at Skin Fair 2013)
Hair: .ploom. - Pea
Eyes: .Insufferable Dasdard. - City Lights - Mint
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Jewelery: Maxi Gossamer - Keshi Pearl Heart (Available at Collabor88)
Top: The Sea Hole - New Romance Wrap Blouse - Iced Mint (Available at Collabor88)
Pants: The Sea Hole - New Romance Jeans - Iced Mint (Available at Collabor88)
Ring: .Olive. - the It's FASHION WEEK Baby! - Grey Grey Bow Ring
Shoes: N-core - COQUETTE - White
Pose: Apple Spice - Casual 017

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design